Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Technicians work 12 hours per day, 14 on 14 off rotation, reporting directly to the customer’s site. Transportation to and from the customer’s site is provided. Employee accommodations are available.
Each applicant must have a trade certification, Journeyman Red Seal or Journeyman registered in the province of Alberta. Candidates with the following skills or experience will be considered:
· Have a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Ticket, with Industrial Experience and an Electrical aptitude is necessary.
· Experience with Caterpillar, John Deere, and Kubota Industrial engines.
· Experience dealing with industrial electrical control systems.
· Experience with marine engines.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Self-motivated, self-starter.
· Maintain a professional company image at all times.
· Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
About the Company
New Ground Power Systems was founded in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo in 2006. Since our founding, New Ground has grown to become the Wood Buffalo region’s authorized John Deere, and Kubota industrial engine sales and service dealer. In addition, we proudly represent Hagler Systems, Kohler, CAT, and ZF Marine.
We are a solution-based company specializing in heavy stationary mechanical equipment. New Ground focuses primarily on providing the Wood Buffalo region with heavy-duty mechanical equipment, servicing, and maintenance on power systems, industrial engines, power generation, and diesel engines. New Ground Power Systems additionally specializes in a variety of industrial applications such as dredging and dewatering slurry equipment.